Family Life Service is a voluntary organisation whose aim is to provide a range of educational, counselling and support services.
Counsellors in each service are selected for their personal qualities and are provided with in-depth training to enable them to provide a professional service, yet in a voluntary capacity.
To provide professional counselling and support to individuals and couples in a secure and caring environment.
- To provide a quality counselling and support service delivered by trained professional counsellors and support workers.
- To deliver a service that is non-judgemental and confidential to all clients.
- To support and enrich family life in its diversity, and to affirm the values and uniqueness of each human being.
- To support its counsellors and support workers in its commitment to excellence through comprehensive training, ongoing professional development and reflection on its work.
Services we provide
- Accord Marriage & Relationship Counselling
- Accord Marriage Preparation Courses
- General Counselling
- Bereavement Care Services